- Shot blast or diamond grind to required csp rating
- Compound repair of cracks or spalling
- Apply primer coat to concrete at 4 mils
- Allow enough curing time (4 hrs minimum)
- Apply epoxy basecoat at 6 to 8 mils
- Broadcast quartz or flakes to rejection
- Allow minimum proper curing time
- Apply second coat of epoxy at 4 to 6 mils
- Second broadcast of quartz or flake
- Allow curing time and inspect and prepare floor
- Apply grout coat at rate of 4 mils
- Apply topcoat of polyaspartic with optional anti-slip
Our Platinum package is the highest-level residential coating on the market.
Your floor will be prepared by diamond grinding or shot blasting. All cracks and other repairs will be completed.
Once prepared we apply a primer basecoat.
Then we apply a basecoat of epoxy and add your custom vinyl or quartz flakes.
On the following day we prepare the floor and apply another epoxy layer with another layer of flakes or quartz.
For the final steps we finish off this masterpiece with a grout coat and then a final clear coat of Polyaspartic.
This is an extremely high-quality floor, and one you will be proud to show off.